Traeger Renegade Elite Grill Reviews: Grilling Your Way To The Best
Grilling is one of the favorite pastimes of people, especially during weekends. There is nothing better than grilling a juicy steak on the griller.
When it comes to the most popular grilling brands, Traeger would be the one that takes the top spot.
This is a premium grill manufacturing company that produces the most sublime BBQ grills in the world.
The company has rolled out different models on the market to cater to the needs of people from different backgrounds.
Traeger is 100% committed to delivering world-class products that depict top quality workmanship.
In order to find out as to which Traeger Renegade Elite Grill would suit your requirements, you will have to check out Traeger Renegade Elite Grill reviews.
The grills can be used for a number of purposes such as grill, barbecue, bake, braise, smoke and even slow cook.
Traeger Grills has manufactured a number of products and each of those products has a lot to offer to the users. Let us discuss top five grilling machines from Traeger Renegade.
Top Five Best Traeger Renegade Elite Grill Reviews
1. Traeger Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
- Having this product at your disposal means you don’t have to use gas or charcoal again. You can use wood to grill your favorite food, as it is going to taste a lot better. There is a wood-pellet grill incorporated into this product that will provide wood-fired taste.
- This grill will give you versatility in terms of cooking. You can cook low and slow, hot and fast. You can cook food in six different styles such as braise, smoke, grill, bake, roast, and barbecue.
- Get a perfectly grilled food every time, as this machine keeps the temperature within +/- 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Moreover, you can easily set the grill temperature as per your requirements.
- This grill is quite easy to use and it offers the consistency that you can trust. If you have unique cooking skills, then this product can get you the best wood-fired creations.
- The space given for grilling is also good, which is around 646 square inches. You can easily grill 24 burgers, 9 racks of ribs and 6 chickens on the grill at one time.
Pros And Cons Of Traeger Grills Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
2. Traeger Lil'Tex Elite Grill
- This is another large grill that we will be discussing, but it is not that similar to Texas Elite 34.
- Traeger Lil’Tex Elite Grill has got a 418-square inch of grilling space, which many would find intriguing, but most people don’t require this much space to grill food. But yes, whenever there is a party in the house, then this grill is definitely going to take the load and grill some juicy burgers, steaks, and sausages for you.
- The fuel material used in this grill is hardwood, which is also going to enhance the natural flavor of the food without overpowering the original flavors. This grill doesn’t work on charcoal, thus making less pollution in the backyard of your house.
- The company has incorporated a digital temperature control in this grill as well, so you can easily regulate temperature as per your requirements.
- Every food is cooked at a specific temperature, and it is not an easy task to change temperatures frequently. But, this product gives you that comfort.
- The layer of porcelain over the top of the grill gives versatility in cooking, as you can cook all kinds of foods now.
- The feature of autoignition is also a great addition and will be liked by each and every user of the product.
Pros And Cons Of Traeger Lil'Tex Elite Grill
3. Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
Do you like tailgating, but for some reason can’t do it? If yes, then bring Traeger Grills Tailgater Grill and Smoker into your life.
- With this grill working in the backyard of your house, you can make a number of things such as hot dogs, brats, ribs, steaks, slow-cooked pork and even desserts.
- The grilling area of this grill is 300 square inches, which is good given the price of the product. This much area is good enough to accommodate all your favorite dishes.
- It is to be noted that this is a portable smoker, so you can easily move it from one location to another. The grill is foldable, which makes moving of the grill a lot easier.
- This grill is perfect for tailgating parties, but you can use it for parties at your home as well.
- Features like auto-ignition, digital temperature control, and ash bucket are added to the machine for the convenience of the people.
Pros And Cons Of Traeger Grills Tailgater 20 Portable Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
4. Traeger Grills Select Elite Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
- A premium wood pellet grill from Trager that will make grilling a fun task.
- The shape of this grill resembles a traditional barbecue-style grill, but with a blend of modern-day technology.
- The presence of shelves and large storage spaces make cooking and storing easy.
- This grill is specially made for those who love outdoor cooking on the grill on a regular basis.
- The large grilling area, i.e., 589 square inches of space can cook a number of dishes at one time.
- Digital Elite Controller has become a staple in Traeger, and this is a great addition because it makes regulating temperature easy.
- There is a good amount of storage for keeping utensils, glasses, cutlery, spices, napkins and more. If the hardwood pellets get consumed in the middle of cooking, then you can store more wood pellets, as the grill includes dual door storage.
Pros And Cons Of Traeger Grills Select Elite Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
5. Traeger Grills Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
Don’t go by its name because this grill can cook a lot. The only reason the company has added ‘Junior’ in the name of this product is that the product has been made for those who don’t have the luxury of a large backyard for outdoor cooking.
- Despite its small size, it is not a clumsy looking grill and smoker. The look and feel of this grill and smoker are quite elegant.
- You are getting a grilling area of around 300 square inch, which is not small by any means. You can cook multiple things at a time on this grill.
- This grill and smoker can be used to cook food in many more styles such as barbecue, bake, braise, and roast.
- The grill sports a digital thermostat, which is used to control the temperature of the grill. Moreover, you get to see the temperature in the LED temperature display, so you can determine the exact temperature required for barbecue ribs and steaks.
- Wood pellet hopper and auger makes transportation of pellets from the hopper to fire pot easily. But, there is enough storage to keep the pellets for cooking food for a significant period of time.
Pros And Cons Of Traeger Grills Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill And Smoker
How Do Pellet Smokers work?
Pellet grills are most prevalent in the areas where wood furnaces are used. Pellets that are compressed from sawdust and wood shavings go inside a hopper and then, fed into a burn pot by making use of an auger system.
An auger can be considered as a long screw, which has the main function of driving pellets into the burn pot at a certain speed.
With the ignition of the burn pot, the pellets start burning and resulting warm and cool air to flow in tandem.
A heat exchanger separates smoke fumes from the much needed warm air, thus warming the room without any smoke.
The functioning of pellet grills is similar to that, although the heat exchanger is removed in order to allow the smoke to be passed into the food to give that smoky flavor, which we all like.
It is important to regulate the temperature and ensure that the temperature remains high, otherwise, the smoke will be created.
Key Things To Keep In Mind With Barbecue Pellets:
There are two main things that you need to keep in mind always and these are; flavor and fuel consumption.
Pellets are not going to produce a strong smoke flavor regardless of the pellets you have used.
Most people prefer to use hardwood pellet, as it provides longer burn times per pound. If you need a smokey feeling in the food, then you can use fruit wood pellets such as cherry wood pellets.
Traeger is a renowned brand in the grill and smoker niche. But, which product should you get for your regular usage is solely up to you.
Go through Traeger Renegade Elite Grill reviews and choose the product based on your requirements and budget.
All the products that I have reviewed above are truly exceptional in their own unique way, so it is totally up to you as to what you want to cook and in how much quantity.
Traeger has really lived up to its status and showcased the best products in the field of ‘grill and smoker’. All the models are packed with great features and also have certain shortcomings.
So, you need to brainstorm and identify the most suitable product that could take the center stage at your house on the weekend when you are in a mood of grilling nice, juicy steaks, ribs, burgers, sausages or hot-dogs.