Addon Kitchen Annual Scholarship Program: Award Value Up To: $1000
The hunt has begun to find creative aficionado for cooking, food tips, and healthy recipes. If you think you have the ability to contribute special info on any of the above-mentioned verticals, then our annual scholarship program can be a life-changing experience for you. Here are some specimen as to what we are looking for:
- How can the necessity of protein be fulfilled naturally?
- Which fruits help detoxify the body?
- How to make chicken that is delicious and low on cholesterol?
Some typical articles on our blog:
- Delicacies Of The Sea – What Do Scallops Taste Like?
- What is The Best Way to Reheat Tamales to Reduce Waste in the Kitchen?
- What Is An Artichoke And What Do Artichokes Taste Like?
- How To Make A Great Blueberry Smoothie Without Yogurt
- Red Copper Pan Reviews: How To Choose The Best On The Market
- Falling in Love With Cooking: The Best Titanium Cookware Reviews
- How To Find The Best Blender For Protein Shakes
We invite everyone, whether experts or newbies to take part in our annual scholarship program and give a new dimension to your career.
Share with us your ideas about cooking, food tips and healthy recipes that are not known to many people. Connect with other food enthusiasts through our network and attain new information on the same niche.
Details Of Scholarship
This is an annual scholarship for which all undergraduate and postgraduate students (whether part-time or full-time) who are studying in colleges or universities are eligible. We also welcome international students in our scholarship program. This scholarship will be given to students every year starting 2017 onwards.
Scholarship award: $1000
Application Deadlines: December 31, 2017
Contact Details: kindly contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any query or need assistance regarding anything.
How To Submit Your Application
Submitting an application is a 4-step process where you will have to;
1. Write an Informative, Interesting and Unique Article.
We approve articles written on cooking instructions, food tips, and healthy recipes. The article needs to be your own production and any kind of plagiarism will automatically cancel your participation. The article length should be 1000-5000 words and must be written and saved in a .docx/.doc file.
2. The Article Must Include Images.
The article must have relevant images that are copyright-free. The images must be in JPG or PNG format (min: 500KB, max: 2MB).
3. Add Necessary Information About Yourself
Right above the article, your personal information needs to be mentioned, which will include your;
- Full name, address, email and phone number.
- College Name.
- Area of Study.
- Paypal account (can provide later, will be required if you win).
4. Once Everything Is Done, Finish The Process By Sending The Document To Us For Review.
Email us the document with your college or university email ID at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Points to highlight in the article
- Name of the project.
- Topic addressed.
- Time required to complete the project.
- Any tools, materials or resources required to build the project.
- Step-by-step instructions including images (if required).
- Total cost to complete the project.
- Experience and expertise level to complete the project.
- Advantages and utility of the project.
Scoring And Other Details
Below are some parameters that’ll be considered to decide the winner:
- Article length and quality: 30 points.
- The inclusion of a high-quality copyright-free image in the article: 20 points.
Declaration Of The Winner
Winners will be declared: In January 2018
The scholarship award is $1000, which will be given to the student whose write-up will be selected by our editorial team.
We will contact the winners through the contact information that they have provided us in their article document. The winner will receive the prize amount through PayPal (can choose other method). The prize must be claimed within 60 days from the announcement date, after which another winner will be chosen
- Top 3 articles will be displayed on our website, i.e., www.addonkitchen.com
- One student can submit only one article.
- The article needs to be 100% unique and grammatical errors free.
- Article length should be minimum 1000 words.
- By submitting the article, a student gives us the permission to use the article for marketing and promotional purpose.
***Grab the opportunity to avail this annual scholarship and transform your career for the best. If somehow you miss the opportunity this time around, then don’t worry, as you will get a chance next year as this is an annual scholarship program.